If you are interested in starting a Women on The Fast Track Chapter in your city, we can help!
Here is some of what we will do for you :
- Guide you in starting and growing a strong women’s networking organization in your city or state.
- Complete “How To” package of information and marketing material
- Personal monetary benefits and rewards as a sharing partner in your chapter(s)
- Recognition through public relations opportunities such as: becoming a spokesperson in your community on networking, interviews in local and national papers, recognition as a leader
- Quarterly newsletter for you and your members, proving an opportunity to highlight yourself and members accomplishments.
- Access to a growing mailing list of women throughout the country
Your ongoing responsibilities as a Chapter Leader will include:
- Preparing for your monthly meetings/Attend and lead meetings.
- Identify potential new members (we will help with this)
- Network at business and professional women’s organizations
- Identify potential media opportunities (we will help with this)
- Continually share with your members and other members of WOTFT
Please complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you shortly.